Baby number 4 came into the world on Friday, December 14th. Wow, she is 3 months old already. Time is moving way to fast and I've been slacking on the blog among other things:) Mom was asking for pictures of Emma and I realized I don't have that many of her. I guess the 4th makes things a bit busier.
Emma Elizabeth Jensen was induced on Friday morning at about 7:30. At 8:30 the Dr broke my water and she was born at 10:29 am, 8 lbs 15 oz and 20 inches. Her shoulder was got stuck and she had pulmonary hypertension so she spent 3 days in the NICU. She was kept on oxygen because her saturation levels were staying low. Luckily mom was here to help with the kids and Neil got work off. He and I went back and forth to the hospital Sunday after I was discharged and all day Monday. We were finally able to bring her home on Tuesday with oxygen after doing a sleep-in at the hospital. Neil and I had to stay in a room there with Emma to make sure we could handle the equipment. It was a long weekend and we were happy to finally have her home. On January 14th we took her to the cardiologist and got a good report. We went home oxygen free and she is growing like a weed!!!! I don't know what it is with these girls. Chloe was in the NICU when she was born for an irregular heartbeat.
Emma is so much fun. The kids love her and are great helpers. She is charming us with smiles now and is starting to coo and make little noises (other than crying) I am amazed at how well she sleeps. She is already sleeping through the night from about 9 until 7:30. None of the other kids did that so early. She likes to be held during the day which makes it hard to get a lot done, but I can't complain she won't be little for long!
Two months
Three months
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment