Braeden turned 8 on his last birthday and was excited to be baptized. Our stake does all of the baptisms on the first Saturday of the month, but our family couldn't come out then and a baby was coming soon. We did Braeden's baptism on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and Grandma and Grandpa Chittock, Grandma and Grandpa Jensen, and Aunt Cherie were able to come out. It was a very neat experience for me to have my oldest be baptized. Braeden asked Neil to baptize him and Grandpa Chittock to perform his confirmation. Chloe, Cherie, Grandma Chittock, and I sang "When I am Baptized" and Chloe sang the first verse all by herself. We could definitely feel the presence of the spirit. About 5 minutes before Braeden said, "can we just start?" I know he was excited to be baptized and I was so happy that he chose to do so. He is a great example to his younger siblings.
A few of his favorites right now...dinosaurs (still), reading, soccer, school, legos, and playing the wii. He is energetic and sometimes sensitive, loves to be outdoors, and will talk your ear off (he doesn't get that from his dad:) ) and is a great big brother. We love him!!
I had more pics from Cherie, but I can't find them...
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment