We had a fun Halloween with a parade at school, fun costumes, and trick or treating at the mall again. Chloe wanted to be a bumble bee so we made her costume, Austin got his from Grandma Chittock and LOVES it!! Braeden wanted to be a dinosaur so I was trying to figure out how to make him a costume and then found this beauty on sale cheap at The Children's Place, much better than if I would have made something! The kids had candy for weeks with all the trick or treating and I'm a mean mom and only let them have one or two pieces a day so it ended up getting thrown out around Thanksgiving when there was still some left.
A fun hairdo for Chloe for crazy hair day at school. It was red ribbon week and close to Halloween so this was perfect.
We made bats out of egg cartons and the kids are watching the first rain of the year in this pic.

No comments:
Post a Comment