Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chloe Jane

Our sweet and sassy Chloe Jane turned 6 today.  All she has wanted for months is an American Girl Doll.  I kept telling her she has to be older and to wait until her 8th birthday or maybe her 7th although she didn't really want or need anything else so I wasn't sure what I was going to do.  Grandma Chittock made her wish come true and has made the happiest 6-year old there is.  She said she got the doll so I thought it would be fun for her to have some clothes so I set to sewing.  We had a cake decorating party with aprons and cakes for all the girls, it was a fun party!

Chloe at 6...she still loves My Little Ponies, loves kindergarten, always wants to play with my Felicity doll (now she has her own doll), likes playing outside, is a good helper, can be bossy, is sweet and a good listener.  We love you Chloe Jane!

Aprons for all the girls
Table all ready for cake decorating

Snack table





Decorating boxes to put their cakes in



Austin eating sugar stickers that just look like paper





Austin:)


 Felicity helped model some of the clothes and shoes I made.



Chloe grabbed the camera and said, "A picture of the birthday girl," and took this picture of herself.  We'll be switching up friend and family birthdays each year so I think this is the friend year.  It will be fun to see what Braeden wants to do.

1 comment:

KrishasKrew said...

I love Chloe's "pose" in the picture in front of the couch with all her friends in their aprons! How did you make those shoes, they are adorable!