Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Exciting News!!!

So, I know it has been forever since I have posted anything.  First there hasn't been much going on so I didn't really have anything to blog about.  And I have exciting news that I have been waiting to tell everyone....Yep, I'm expecting.  Number three is coming July 2nd.  Braeden is pretty excited, he keeps asking to see the baby, he doesn't quite understand that we can't see it yet.  I hope he is still as excited when the baby comes.

6 comments:

~Lori said...

Yeah!! Congrats!! The girls were sad we missed you this weekend.

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

CONGRATS!! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Madi is really excited about me having a baby, but I think Ava is going to have a really hard time with it. She is such a momma's girl. Congrats. Do you want a boy or girl or do you care.

Live everyday to its fullest said...

YAAHOO! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! That is wonderful news!

Joy :) said...

Wow! I had no idea. Congratulations. Why didn't you tell me when you were here? Oh, wait. I didn't see you. JK. Hopefully we'll see you soon. Take care prego.

KrishasKrew said...

I feel like I should leave a congrats comment, but I already knew hehehe! Hey- are you missing a Baby Einstein board book?!? I found one in my bag when I unpacked today! Hope you are feeling okay, and tell Neil hi and we missed him!!