Where every day is an adventure!
Chloe kinda reminds me of how Krisha might have looked as a baby. Cute clothes and cute kids
So, so cute. I love them. Except that thing looks funny in Chloe's mouth now that she has glasses and looks so old.
Awww! They are SO cute! I'm so sorry I missed you while we were in Provo. That last week got really busy. Are you going to be home for the holidays at all?
Very cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Chloe kinda reminds me of how Krisha might have looked as a baby. Cute clothes and cute kids
So, so cute. I love them. Except that thing looks funny in Chloe's mouth now that she has glasses and looks so old.
Awww! They are SO cute! I'm so sorry I missed you while we were in Provo. That last week got really busy. Are you going to be home for the holidays at all?
Very cute!
Post a Comment