Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chloe's first haircut

Well, I've been debating about whether or not to cut Chloe's hair.  It was so long and pretty, but it was also uneven and got tangled when she slept and when she sat in her car seat, which was a pain to try and comb out.  I've never cut her hair since she was born, so I decided we might as well, it will always grow back, right.  Here is the before picture, I told the girl to cut it about to her shoulders, or to the bottom of her chin, but...

She went a little shorter than I expected!  It took me a little while to get used to, but I love it now.  She looks way cute and it makes her look older.  
My little girl, she's growing up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up. I should probably get Ava's trimmed. Ava still likes her paci too.

Joy :) said...

So cute and so grown up.

cheriemartin said...

She does look older, until she sticks that thing in her mouth...maybe when there is a baby who needs it she will have to share.

She looks so cute with her big girl glasses too, how is that going?

Live everyday to its fullest said...

SOOO CUTE!!!!! What a doll!

Ashley DeMille said...

Hey congratulations on baby number 3!!! That is so fun. For some reason I was thinking you had 2 litle boys so I was surprised when I saw a cute little girl on your blog. Where did your babies get that red hair? I can't believe I haven't seen you in so long I didn't think it was that long until I saw how big your boy is! Wow time flies we need to catch up You'll have to email me sometime and let me know where you are these days! ~thanks for your idea on my blog i might have to use it~