Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back in Utah

Well we made it back to Provo last Friday, we don't have the internet yet so my posts will probably be few and far between for a while. But I wanted everyone to know that we are here and we are doing pretty well. The drive was really easy and nice in our new car!! We only had to stop once. That was amazing, the kids did awesome in the car and since it gets much better gas mileage than our old Taurus we made it all the way to Elko without having to fill up. It feels strange to be back, but I know I will get used to it soon. Our apartment is nice, it is in a very quiet neighborhood and the other tenants in the duplex seem okay. It will take some getting used to since it is on ly 900 sq ft and mom and dad's house is well, a lot bigger. There is a littl ebit of a yard, but I have a feeling we won't spend too much time outside unless we go to the park, Chloe thinks it's fun to run in the street, she hasn't really had to learn about side walks yet. And don't worry Grandma I was right with her and there are literally about 5 cars on our street all day long. Kids ride their scooters and bikes down the road all afternoon once school is out. We went for a walk the other day and passed three moms all with little girls that look just Chloe's age. We are assuming they are LDS and I hope they are in our ward and not the BYU student ward. We will see on Sunday. Braeden still isn't too sure about our new place, he says we aleady have a house and we don't need this one. That will take some getting used to, but I know he will have lots of fun here. I took the kids for a bike ride to the library today and we checked out some books, Braeden loved that. It will be nice to have a lot of room for walks and bike rides. I guess that is about all for now. I will try and post some pictures soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOw is your new ward?

Joy :) said...

We miss you guys. HOpefully we will see you soon.

Unknown said...

ummm... so I guess I missed something. I haven't been able to check many blogs lately. You guys moved to Provo? What brings you there? I love Provo. My in-laws are there and every time we go visit I fall more and more in love with the place. I wouldn't mind moving there again if Mike could find a job there. Well at least I'll be able to see you when we visit family!