Sunday, October 19, 2008

They're Home!!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Chittock are home from their mission so they stopped on their way back to Rough and Ready to visit!  Braeden was so excited that he talked and talked and just kept running around in circles.  We had lots of fun with them and Chloe even warmed up to both Grandma and Grandpa pretty quick.  She definitely loves her grandpa though.  I realized when I went to do this post that these are the only pictures I took while they were here.  We had fun carving pumpkins, neither Braeden or Chloe would stick their hands in the pumpkins do dig out the guts.  I am so thankful to my mom and dad for serving a mission and I'm sure it won't be the last.  It was so great to be able to go see them in action this summer and hopefully we'll all be able to go do a trek as a family some time!  Thank you Elder and Sister Chittock for all you do for your family and for the wonderful example you set with your love for the gospel!



2 comments:

Joy :) said...

That is so nice they got to stop by and see you guys. I am sure the kids loved it. What is it with the Chittock grandkids running around in circles when they are excited? That's so cute.

KrishasKrew said...

Okay, that is hillarious- did you read my blog about what Adam did when he saw Mom and Dad?!? Adam asked the other day if we could go to Braedens house, and I told him that Braeden moved far far away, and he said he wanted to go live with Braeden far, far away- so do you need an Adam?!?