Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Terrible 2's Already!?!?!?!

Well, you saw the giant lollipop pictures, this is what happened when I took the lollipop away.  It took me a while to post because our internet is too slow...

This was Little Miss Sassafras's third tantrum of the day and they all lasted about five minutes.  The first happened when we were getting ready for church  Neil tried to get her dressed and she started screaming and rolled around on the floor.  I let her go at it for a while and then gave her her pacifier and asked if we could get ready for church, she said, "uh huh"  and I got her dressed and we finished getting ready as if nothing had happened.  She threw another one at church when I shut her out of the Primary room and then the lollipop episode.  I couldn't help but laugh at it and I had to get it on video.  Is this what we get to look forward to for the next couple years, she's only 18 months!  Yikes!

4 comments:

KrishasKrew said...

That is sooo funny. Well maybe only because it is not my child. I love how she is rolling away from you! Kenzie started Tantrums around 18months too, she used to throw herself against walls and floors! So look out it goes from tantrum to drama!

Anonymous said...

That is really funny. Ava throws tantrums like that too. Madi can throw some pretty knarly tantrums too.

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Oh my gosh Les that was soooo funnY! Chloe was the worst at 18 mos so maybe thats how your Chloe will be! Too funny!

Joy :) said...

I love watching that. She is really talented. I keep watching it over and over. It is definately because it's not one of mine...:)