It has been forever since I have posted!! I have been crazy with school, but I love it! My students are great and we have lots of fun. More on that later!
In August we ventured out to Chico for the family reunion! It was great to spend time with family!! We went to the Turtle Bay Exploratorium, swam at the Jones' and spent time at Grandma and Grandpa Chittock's!

We fed the lorekeets at Turtle bay. Well, Chloe, Braeden and I went in and Braeden didn't last very long. He was afraid the birds would bite him I think. Which they tried if you ran out of nectar. Chloe thought it was pretty great though. Grandpa even tried too:) You wouldn't catch Grandma in there though.
The water was a favorite of course!
How do you measure up?
The Sundial Bridge. The kids loved this. Austin is pointing to the water of the river down below. It was pretty awesome, all I know is that is works with the sun's shadows and is a giant sundial. Pretty cool!
The bridge
Grandpa taking the kids for a ride in an old truck.
The kids loved swimming at the Jones'. Braeden though he was pretty cool because he could go under the water. If only he could actually swim. Next year we are definitely doing swimming lessons!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment