Sunday, April 19, 2009
WOW!!
We started potty training Chloe on Thursday and she is already getting it. We bought her her own little pink potty chair and some big girl underwear and started sitting her on it. I expected a few weeks of accidents and washing messy underwear, but I think she's got it. I know we'll still have some accidents and I hope I am not jinxing myself by posting this. Today she told me she had t0 go potty twice and went in her potty chair, and Neil took her once. No accidents yet and it's 1:30, and it's only been 4 days, amazing. We had a lot of trouble potty training Braeden and he still throws a fit when I ask him to go. We tried it at 2 and he screamed when we put him on the toilet so when he was closer to 3 we tried again, and he finally got it. I just keep thinking Chloe is going to want to go back to diapers or something because it can't be this easy. For now I am so happy and proud of our "big girl"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, that's great! Girls are way better at "getting it" than boys. They do it much faster and easier. Good luck.
I have heard girls are easier too. Not like I have experience with training boys :), but all of my girls were really easy. Like 1 day. Yay Chloe!!
Post a Comment