Thursday, June 23, 2011

Do I have to go back to school?

I have been having way too much fun with my little break from school. I wanted to make Chloe a dress for her Bitty Baby to take when we picked them up from CA and then my class was canceled all this week so I have been busy making doll clothes. It has been so fun and I know I won't have a lot of time to do anything in a couple months. It feels so good to have the kids home, I will post about their adventures when I get pics from grandma. Hopefully she is still putting them on a CD for us.

Here are the clothes I have made so far and I've just been using scraps I have laying around which is even better!!

I have had the pattern and material for this dress for Chloe for months and haven't had time for it, I finally finished and had enough material left for a matching dress for Lucy (her baby).

I think this little blue outfit is so cute and I might have enough fabric to make Chloe a matching one, we'll see...
I bought some newborn tees on clearance and have been using them too.


Chloe said she didn't want "sticky buttons" (velcro) so we sewed on some real ones, it doesn't look great with the brown thread, but that was what matched the best from what I had and I wasn't about to go buy some for one little doll shirt.
Lucy has quite the wardrobe now and I'm sure it will continue to expand if I have the time.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

So cute! I will have to hire you to make some clothes for Allie's baby. I am glad you have a little break, you need time to breathe!