Sunday, June 27, 2010

Austin's 1st Birthday!

It's hard to believe that Austin is already one, this past year has gone super fast. Here are some pics from his big day. He wasn't too sure what we were doing with his food, and he tried to touch the candle, so Braeden and Chloe helped blow it out.

He loved his present and thinks it's pretty cool that he can walk by himself. He hasn't been brave enough to try it without pushing something yet.
After the birthday cake...

His cool car cake before we cut into it!

1 comment:

Amy Gibson said...

Lesley, I hope you don't mind I'm commenting. I just saw your blog site on your face book profile. I think you are so super talented to make Austins Cake. I know his bday was a little while ago. But wanted to comment on the amazing cake. YOu should totally go into the cake decorating business. =)