So, this picture kinda sums up the way today had been going, I took it when Braeden was in a time out at Grandma's house, I couldn't help myself 'cause he wouldn't stop screaming...anyway, He had pretty much been a monster all day long, he wasn't listening to anything I said, and wouldn't stop pulling on my hair (most of you know what that means). He had gone to play outside with his friends by himself which he has never been allowed to do before and I'm not sure he will be able to again, he was such a grump when he came home, and now I know why my mom didn't always like it when we spent the night at a friends house because we were always crabby when we got home:) So I was ready to send them to bed without the usual routine of prayers, tucking in and music, but I decided I shouldn't really punish them that way, if Braeden wants to say his prayers I should let him...
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Little Reminders...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is such a sweet picture of the kids.
Post a Comment