Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Elder Chittock comes home!!!!

We had a lot of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house when Kyle came home from his mission in Florida. I've been trying to post these pictures and I think I've started uploading 3 times and kept getting sidetracked so there are lots!! I was helping Braeden pack so Chloe started packing her suitcase and this is what she ended up with, pink stuff, pull-ups and shoes, what else could a girl need. It was pretty funny. Needless to say I repacked it for her.
She was pretty pleased that she packed by herself.
Grandma and Grandpa had a pretty cool surprise for the kids. They all loved it, and it's a good thing it is cemented into the ground. Braeden and Kenzie could get the swings pretty high.

The crew (of kids) so happy Uncle Kyle is home.
This was their huge sign, we needed a few more Grandkids to help hold it up, wish the Martin's were there!!
Checking out the plane and waiting for him to come.
And he's here, I thought I put the picture of him in the airport, but I guess not, sorry, you'll have to check out Krisha's blog for that one. Chloe was attached to Grandpa that day it was pretty cute.
Chloe and Braeden followed Kyle around the first couple days he was home, I don't think he minded too much.

Our happy baby!

Helping Grandma pick fruits and veggies in the garden. Hopefully we'll have a garden half that big someday!!

How many grandkids can you find in the corn??
Shooting rockets, Mindy got it to go pretty high, this was a favorite game of the kids, Thanks Uncle Nic

The things Grandma finds in her kitchen sink:)
Fooseball Tourney.

Hunter didn't want to drive the tractor so Chloe gave him a ride
And Nic created a fun game...let's see who can be a rock the longest, Hunter and Braeden thought it was pretty fun! All in all we had a wonderful time at Grandma's it was a fast paced trip and I hope we will be invited back again...these pictures are the high lights. But we also had a few not so fun incidents. When I was gone BRaeden thought it would be fin to put the hose down the dryer vent and flood the dryer, thank goodness it still works, and then the night before we left Chloe peed on Grandma's leather rocking chair. But we did have lots of fun with cousins and family. Braeden mentions that he misses Uncle Kyle in his prayers every night. I hope we will get to see everyone again before too long. Thanks mom and dad for the great trip and for putting up with my rugrats for a week. Love you!!

2 comments:

Joy :) said...

That does look like a great trip. I couldn't help but laugh at the things your kids did though. It's nice to see Kyle back.

cheriemartin said...

Leave it to Nic to get kids to pretend they are rocks! Wish we could have been there to join the fun.