So, all Neil wanted for father's day was pasties. Being 2 weeks away from baby I wasn't sure I wanted to venture into that, but I gave in and yesterday before church we made 2 dozen. This is only half of them as you can see, the others were either eaten (I think Neil ate 3) or in the oven still. All of these went into the freezer and I'm sure will be eaten soon.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you'll have to share your receipe with me- the last batch I made wasn't very impresseive!
they look pretty, but they are still more dry than I like, I'm not sure how to remedy that. How do they make them at Cousin Jack's that's what I want to know.
I was thinking the same thing, you need to share the recipe.I like to get them at that place over by Del Oro and they are pretty dry too. That's why they give you the malt vinegar or whatever. I like to use ketchup.
Post a Comment