Sunday, May 31, 2009

We're Moved

It's been a while since I've posted, things have been CRAZY!!!  We are all moved in and unpacked, it's nice and quiet here in BYU housing which is nice, all we hear are little kids playing outside.  I unpacked pretty quick since we've only been here for a week, I think it has something to do with nesting and a baby due in a month:)  The kids seem to be doing just fine with this move, it's like we never lived in the house before this one.  Braeden just says he wants to go to his "old, old house, the red one where Grandma lives"  I think it helped that we didn't move far from the old place and Braeden's surroundings are still familiar.  We are slowly getting ready for church today since we have all morning.  Church doesn't start until 2 pm.  I'm not too excited about that, but I guess it will change in Sept when fall semester starts, and we'll likely move to 8 am, I'm not sure which time is better.  Things are going well though and are starting to slow down now that we are all moved in and now I can focus on getting stuff ready for the baby!!!

1 comment:

Joy :) said...

What a nice place to be. You mean to don't have to yell to turn down the radio???? Glad to hear you've gotten settled.