We bought Chloe some sunglasses the other day and she loves to wear them. Braeden has had the same pair for months, he has managed to keep them longer than any pair of sunglasses I've had, which I think is pretty impressive for a 3 yr old. Neil and I got them all dressed for church and put Chloe's sunglasses on so Braeden went to find his, they looked pretty cool in their shades and their church clothes. Braeden insists on wearing his tie with the dinosaurs on it no matter what shirt and shorts he has on. A couple weeks ago he wanted to wear it with a plaid shirt, it was quite the combination. I guess it's a good thing that he likes to wear a tie, so I shouldn't worry about what he wears it with.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I inadvertently ran across your blog today. You guys sure have some cute kids!
Hey Leslie! I stumbled across your blog through Annamarie's. You have such a cute little family! Well, hope you have a great Fourth of July! Brittany (Biggs) Mitchell
Hey Miss Chloe Sassafras!! I love the shades. Braeden is quite the little man isn't he?!?
Hey all you cute redheads. I miss you and your sisters. Gosh that picture outside your house brings back memories. So glad I found your blog. Thank you Fern.
I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE THESE KIDDOS IN PERSON!!! CUTIES!
Post a Comment